Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tool #5

I created a video using Stupeflix from pictures from our Cozumel trip. At first the movie kept buffering, but I finally saved it and now it isn't buffering. This would be a fairly easy way to display a year's worth of pictures in a very easy way. I might look into doing this for our end of the year the grade videos. After finishing all 11 tools, I'll probably revisit this website to use as introductions to units such as Recorder unit in 4th grade, Houston Symphony trip introductions, etc. Click to Watch Now I enjoy using Wordle and have made cards for family and friends with it. I would like to copy a wordle onto my first of the year flipcharts and challenge kids to find life skills and music skills embedded in it to get them excited about the beginning of the year. I had to use wordle in regular google not google chrome, because the java script was out of date. Also it is a pain to save it. I found you have to do a screen shot then save it as a jpg and upload the image as seen below. whew.. a lot of work to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment